Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Whizzing thru a Weekend!















I really wanted to post all the pictures from my weekend to Utah, but here are some favorites.
Erik is such a happy darling baby! I tried to capture in pictures how much he is anxious to have a taste of someones' food on their plate.
Everytime we ate he lunged forward from whoever was holding him to try and get a bite of "real" food. What a riot it was!!! He is a big boy, and looks older than his five months.
We celebrated TJ's birthday with a yummy meal Katie cooked along with a birthday cake.
Of course Taylor and Peyton were fun to play with as usual, and look at the puzzle Taylor and I did. 100 pieces YAHOO!
Peyton decided she is now a gymnast? Everytime I told her I was taking her picture she decided to try to do a handstand or something like it.
I sure love my visits even though they are way to short!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Diane, I am so honored that you read my blog. I have read yours a few times as well. Very fun1 I think that T.J is such a great guy. I need to blog about his birthday as well, but I am having a hard time finding a picture of him. Maybe I will have steal one off your blog. Do you mind? thanks Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wendy,
    Feel free to use any pictures from this blog anytime!
    Have a great day....
    Cheers,
    Diane

    ReplyDelete

HOLIDAY TRAVELS

We had a busy Christmas season traveling to share time with as much of the family as possible.
( one of the perks of working in education....having those christmas vacation weeks!)