Happy Anniversay TJ & Katie! Is that Travis Newhouse as one of the groomsmen?? I would love to send Katie & TJ and invite to my blog. Do you have their e-mail address and I'll send it?? You can either post it on here or post it as a coment on my blog. Thanks!
We had a busy Christmas season traveling to share time with as much of the family as possible. ( one of the perks of working in education....having those christmas vacation weeks!)
Hellos to all!
"US"
WELCOME
Hope you enjoy visiting with us for a time here on our blog. With our family scattered from western Canada to Utah and all the way to the east and South Carolina this seems to be an ideal way to stay in touch.
Chipeta
Our newest 4 legged family member
Geranimo
Big Brother
Where are they taking me now? I hope it's Lucky Dog!
Happy Anniversay TJ & Katie! Is that Travis Newhouse as one of the groomsmen??
ReplyDeleteI would love to send Katie & TJ and invite to my blog. Do you have their e-mail address and I'll send it?? You can either post it on here or post it as a coment on my blog. Thanks!