What a fun way to spend an hour on a Saturday morning! Since the weather outside is wintery, we take Geranimo to "Wag n Wash" to keep him clean and smelling good! It is a self-service dog wash, and very popular with dogs and their owners. The water is warm, rather than COLD, and you are given shampoo, conditioner, and plenty of towels and brushes. Everything needed for a dashing doggie. Geranimo gets rather nervous about the whole business, but he does like the new dog bone treat after he is all done. I had my cell phone in my pocket and decided to try a few little videos. Sorry the sound isn't really working after I published them on blog. ( There is a button to turn it all the way down. I recommend you do this. :)
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
HOLIDAY TRAVELS
We had a busy Christmas season traveling to share time with as much of the family as possible.
( one of the perks of working in education....having those christmas vacation weeks!)
( one of the perks of working in education....having those christmas vacation weeks!)





No comments:
Post a Comment