Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas in South Carolina










It was wonderful to see everyone, just sorry I didn't do a better job with picture taking. We flew into Greenville on Christmas day and drove straight to the Hudaks!
I was enjoying visiting so much I regret not having more pictures. I did capture Torrey and one of Ken's new doggie pals. The young Golden Retreiver, Gabriel, sort of snuck up behind him on the couch. And yes, Ken also has a girlfriend, Katie, Mom-Mom's sweet dog. We had fun just relaxing, and enjoying Mom-Mom's hospitality.
Lake Hartwell is the lowest we have ever seen it, so we couldn't complain much about some of the rainy days. I have to admit it was nice to see the sun peek out though on Monday. Before we flew home we had dinner at the best restaurant, Chophouse 49. It must be the handsome waiter that made it so special. THANKS Torrey!

2 comments:

  1. Christmas in SC... I am jealous. :) Oh, how I miss it there! Glad you had a fun Chrristmas and got to see all your kiddos and grandkids... that's the best part of the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was good to see you at the Seneca ward on Sunday. I hope you had a good time this Christmas.
    Heather

    ReplyDelete

HOLIDAY TRAVELS

We had a busy Christmas season traveling to share time with as much of the family as possible.
( one of the perks of working in education....having those christmas vacation weeks!)