Sunday, October 25, 2009

So Much Fun!











I spent last weekend in Utah.
In these pictures are Erik at the Gateway Children's Museum in downtown Salt Lake City, and then pictures from Taylor's soccer game and just all of us "hanging out."
I can't get over how fast they grow and change. Especially Jack and Erik.
Not in the pictures posted here we saw "Where the Wild Things Are", and
on Saturday Peyton and Taylor and I went "birthday shopping" and they picked out some toys at Walmart and we got pretty new dresses at Kohls!
Sunday I was fortunate enough to be present at Taylor's Primary Sacrament meeting program. She did a great job with her part!
What a perfect weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HOLIDAY TRAVELS

We had a busy Christmas season traveling to share time with as much of the family as possible.
( one of the perks of working in education....having those christmas vacation weeks!)