



Today was the Air Force Academy graduation. Since it was an absolutely beautiful day, I headed to a good spot to catch a glimpse of the Thunderbirds performing as the finale to graduation. I thought I found a really smart place to park and watch at a theatre parking lot off the highway.
Well, so did about 200 other people, and it was crazy! We were in an overflow parking area, and totally blocked in until the show was over. At that point it was very slow going to exit, but the good news is the show was fantastic!!!!
They did more tricks than I've ever seen before, and it was difficult to capture it all on the camera. These pictures give you a glimpse though.
Hope to see the show again at Hill Air Force when we are in Utah next week.
( Especially Ken, who unfortunately was at work today and missed it.)





No comments:
Post a Comment