

















Okay, I know I'm posting a lot of pictures here, but we had so much fun and did so many "tourist" things this trip.
I haven't even downloaded all the pictures I took, but this is a start.
The drive to Moab from Silverthorne Co was beautiful! Even through the windshield you can see the awesome views we had from the car.
In Moab we had a chance to see the Canyonlands where the race was held the next morning. Tara and Ken did the 5 mile, and Bryce did the 1/2 marathon.
Erik, Christian and I were the cheerleaders!
We drove up to Clearfield and Ogden and had sooooo much fun with the grandkids.
As you can see from the pictures we stayed busy and loved every minute of it.
Sorry about the doubles of Moab, but if I delete the first Moab post it leaves a big blank spot.





took off the privacy thing huh? i'll have to see how mine goes.
ReplyDelete