
Just thinking about something to blog about and I came across an article that rang so true to me. So much research has been done on the benefits of laughing.....something I have always believed. I love that it is also HEALTHY!!!
Laughter is Beautiful!
Thirty minutes per day. Think about it! Go ahead and laugh, point and giggle; do it with satisfaction and do it for your health. You may be preventing Diabetes; you
could be keeping yourself from heart attack or when you belly laugh. I love to laugh. It's ok! Laughing is contagious and soon everyone around you will be laughing too (and getting healthier!.) Life can sometimes be too serious, depressing, and tiring! Find the good; if you look around and can draw some laughter out of what may seem mundane you will be helping your health. Learn a new joke and tell it to everyone you know no matter if you are a good joke teller or not! Your well-being can truly depend on it!
The ability to laugh -- either naturally or as learned behavior -- may have important implications in societies such as the U.S. where heart disease remains the number one killer," says Miller. "We know that exercising, not smoking and eating foods low in saturated fat will reduce the risk of heart disease. Perhaps regular, hearty laughter should be added to the list."





No comments:
Post a Comment